Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 28, 2011

1/2 of 1/2 off = GREATNESS!!!



This weekend I had so much fun playing in the store 1/2 of 1/2 off
This store is a gold mine of fabulous-ness!! 
I think my friend and I were there for close to 3 hours. 
The greatness of this store is you can buy clothes and accessories for very little money. 
BUT...and there is always a big, fat butt...You really have to dig through a lot of garbage before finding something worth while. 
AND...there is usually something wrong with the clothes like a missing button or a faulty zipper. 
These are really minor repairs and so worth buying this way. 

FOR INSTANCE...

This dress is a Calvin Klein. Tags are still inside....I bought this for $9.00! The only thing wrong with it is the zipper is snagged. My seamstress can fix that for less than 8.00. So worth the money. I love this dress!!

Please bare with my absolute horrific photo quality. My phone is new and I am adjusting. I will post better pics soon..Promise!!!  

 This dress plus the belt was $6.00!! (I know...another black one??)

This adorable belt was only $1.00


These were just my purchases. 
My daughter had a blast trying on a lot of the prom dresses.
I ended up buying 4 dresses at $3.00 each for her to play dress up in. 
Some of the dresses had the original tags left in and were $140+ originally.

Seriously, If you have one of these stores near you..you must go. 
There is a lot of really really bad stuff in there, but there is also a lot of really really great stuff in there. 
My friend and I had so much fun, that we will most definitely be going back again and again!!

1 comments:

Kacey said...

Wow - sounds like a fabulous place! Great finds!

Kacey

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...