Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 25, 2011

And So I Wandered.....



Yesterday I happened across a beautiful store in Pittsburg, Kansas called Rosa Bella Inc.
I don't even know why I felt compelled to go inside, but I am glad that I did.
From the outside it looks like a small boutique with some furnishings, but once you go inside it is enormous...
As in bigger than my entire house!
I found so many gorgeous things that I would love love love to decorate my home with. 
But...It wasn't just home furnishings that this store had...oh no! 
I saw jewelry, clutches, candles, pillows, wall art, frames, 
candlestick holders, sofa's, end tables, lamps, clothes, chandeliers, lotions, etc. etc. etc. 
I was really shocked at some of the prices for things. 
I was expecting some major mu-la to be involved but really everything was quite affordable.

I thought this couch looked inviting. A good book and a soft throw would make this even better.



This Flattie wallet was really cute. I really liked the flower on it!



Here's a better view of all the different styles and colors to choose from. So many options!!



I LOVED this lamp shade. I must find a way of making one of my own.


I have never seen a chandelier used as a centerpiece in a floral arrangement before. 


I really liked the concept of these pillows. Another must add to project list.



This desk was so intriguing to me. I loved the sides and feet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...