Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 15, 2011

contest

Ok...Here is my first contest!!! I am wanting to get to 50 followers on my "A Shade of Whimsy" blog. Whoever can refer to me my 50th follower or becomes my 50th follower will win a free necklace and earring set handmade by me ($40.00 value).

But wait!!! There's more!!! If the winner was the one referred to me by someone that is already a follower they will also receive a handmade necklace and earring set!!

Here are the rules!

  1. Click "follow" on my blog.
  2. After you have done that, go to my Facebook page and leave a comment on the post about the contest that you have done so. 
  3. If you were referred by someone make sure to include their name and a link to their blog or Facebook page (not their personal page). If you were not a referral then just leave your name below.

In order to increase your odds of winning..after you have "followed" me you can then send the link to my blog to as many of your friends that you would like. Make sure they put your name in the comment below so I know who referred who. I will then announce who the 50th follower is and their referrer if applicable!

1 comments:

Victoria and Ella said...

Hi Kendra! So nice of you to visit our page! I will definitely do the same, and let all our people know about your contest!
Always, Victoria

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...