Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 2, 2011

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”

My goal for this blog is to provide a service to anyone that inspires to decorate their home or person with unique one-of-a-kind pieces. Everyone has a different style and personality and my promise is to bring that out in any custom orders placed with me. I will offer services of...

  • hand painted and refurbished furniture (that is both whimsical and classy, colorful and funky. If you want Shabby Chic.. you've got it!
  • Hand made necklaces, earrings, and rings.
  • Head pieces and garnishments to liven up your wardrobe. Some will be pieces I've made and some will be featured artists in the area.
  • Hand sewn clutches and purses. One of a kind pieces that are sure to grab attention.
  • Silk Floral arrangements and wreaths to beautify your home.
  • Home decorating and design. If you need help arranging or staging a room..I'm your girl! Need a custom piece of furniture to create a focal point, I can do it. Just tired of the "same ol' stuff and arrangement...Give me a call and I will help you in whatever way I can.

I also will have a special weekly post called "Fabulous Flea Market Finds" and "Fashion Friday's". The Fabulous Flea Market Finds will be to show you how you can find simple every day items and re-purpose them into something new and well...Fabulous. Whether it be purses, frames, pottery, etc.

Fashion Friday's will just be what is current in fashion and fun ways of copying looks for less money. Featured items of clothing, jewelry, purses and even shopping sites.


I look forward to posting more! Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...