Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 21, 2011

Fabulous Flea Market Finds!!

Today is Monday, which means it's time for my Fabulous Flea Market Finds from this weekend!!! 
I was wanting to go garage sale shopping, but Saturday was rainy and gloomy and Sundays just don't work around here for garage sales. 
So instead, I dragged my husband and kids to the local thrift shop to see if we could find some hidden gems.
I will be honest...there wasn't much, but I did find a couple of goodies.
 
On with the show!!!


I found this cute little lantern for $1.99

IMAG0037


This adorable pitcher was only $1.99 too. I will put fresh peonies and roses in her once they are in!!

IMAG0034


But my absolute favorite find was this amazing end table for only $4.99




Not every trip to the flea market or local thrift store will wield results, but when they do it is so much fun!! Show me what you have found this weekend, I would love to see your treasures!!!



8 comments:

MELANIE said...

Okay so I dont know how you found my Facebook but Im so glad you did. I just read your last 4 posts and I love you...we could be real life friends. lol I love to refinish furniture too and I saw your ring post, so of course you already know I just launched my jewelry/accessory line on Etsy.

Im your #27 follower and will def send some of my blogging buddies your way. Cant get enough of good blogs. lol Come check out both of my blogs and meet some of my friends.

MJ
Lucky7Design
MamaJandHerFashionistas

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Great finds Kendra! That end table has great bones and will be so pretty painted up!

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Wow, you found some amazing treasures and for such a great price!! I love the lantern especially!
So glad we found one another, I love your blog, it's just beautiful! I am now a follower.
Have a wonderful week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

A Vintage Vine said...

Great finds....loving on that table, can't wait to see what you do with that!

Megan Wynn Volnoff said...

New follower :)
Looking forward to "getting to know you" in a non-stalker/blog-follower kind of way!

mapleandmagnolia.com said...

Great finds! That table is gonna be beautiful!

Stella said...

I especially like the lantern. What a great piece for the porch and later for inside. I can just see the table all painted up. What color are you going to paint it?

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

Also visit my blog post Converse

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...