Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 18, 2011

Fashion Friday - Funky, Chunky, Vintage Rings



I have a confession to make. 
I have a sick, sick obsession with rings. 
Wonderful rings of all shapes, sizes, textures, and colors. 
I ESPECIALLY love vintage rings or rings that look vintage. 
It's impossible for me to walk through a store without checking the rings on display.
I dream of rings! 

These are some that I have been fantasizing over as of late.
I know that the odds of me owning 1/3 of these is very slim, but a girl can dream! Right?

Did I mention I like rings?


2 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Hey Miss Kendra! Love your blog's new look and current posts. I've had the sickies and missed a lot this week. Hopefully will catch up soon! Love your new profile pic. I need a cool one like that! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I hear ya!! I love them too and I have many and I have to confess I like jewelry. Old, new, the funkier the better. But rings, rings are fascinating! A girl can never have enough bling!!! I particularly like the red one above. But all are very cool!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...