Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 18, 2011

Giveaway Announcement

Hey all! 

Please don't forget to send me a comment on my Facebook page that you are a new follower for a chance to win a hand made beaded necklace and earring set!!! 

Click the follow button at the top of my blog and then head on over to my profile here and comment on my profile! 

The hundredth follower will be the big winner. If you were referred by someone to come here...Please make sure to leave their name as well, that way they also can have a chance to win!!!

Buona fortuna!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...