Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 31, 2011

Inspirational Blog and Crafter of the Month!!!


There are so many truly talented and fabulous bloggers out there in Blog Land. 
I am so inspired and fascinated by all of the amazingly crafty things you ladies come up with. 
You have humbled me with your awesomeness!! :D
For instance, I found a brilliant blog today that I literally spent an hour on...
pouring over every word and picture...like a drunken man in a liquor store! 
Is that rude?? I hope not!


I loved Loved LOVED these ideas from Lillyella's blog.... 



 Look at how adorable her tissue paper napkin rings are!
 And her May Day flower cones are perfect

And I simply can not leave out her wickedly unique Ring Bearers Nesting Pillow!

So because of her creativeness and her bright and cheery blog, I am voting her my Inspirational blog of the month! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

For my Inspirational Crafter of the month, I found..coincidentally enough...
on Lillyella's blog this lovely lady! 
The name of her Etsy store is LeatherBlossoms.
Check out her stunningly beautiful hair pieces and jewelry. 
I want all of them!


Love the rose and ivy necklace. 


This bracelet is so clever and perfectly made. I would love to own this!
 

Actually, maybe this is the one I want..Yeah..this one!



 This is just the tip of the ice berg for her. 
She has so many more wonderful things in her store. 
Please go and check her and Lillyella's stuff out. 
I promise you won't be disappointed!!

This headband would go with just about everything. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...