Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 1, 2011

My First Project - Antique Vanity w/ Mirror

This weekend I spent some time perusing the local Flea Market in the hopes of stumbling upon a treasure in the rough for me to take home and shine. Lo and Behold I found one. I am so excited to get started on this. It's in pretty rough shape, but I feel that with some sanding, some paint, and some new hardware it will be gorgeous. My only dilemma is whether or not I want to keep it a vanity or convert it into a desk. Either way it will be fun and rewarding. I will post pictures of it in various stages so you can see the progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...