Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 4, 2011

New Inventory!

I love unique and funky jewelry. I absolutely adore necklaces and rings... It's an addiction with me really. I have started working on a few beaded designs. I got my first one done last night. Here it is....

It is made out of 52 beads. The large round with the zebra looking stripes are a sage green with black swirled through. There are small black beads and medium speckled Green and brown beads.  I have also used several small filigree engraved brass accent beads for some texture. This necklace looks great with just about any color of sweater or blouse..it is kind of a heavier necklace but it's not so heavy that it is uncomfortable. Let me know if you want this one or one like it with different colors.

The price is $15.00. 







If you are more of an earring girl I have made some new pieces of those as well.

Price: $5.00
Teal and White W/ Silver swirled through









Price: $5.00
Matches the above necklace. Sage green, brass accent beads.








Price: $5.00
These beads are beautiful up close. Clear glass beads with a burgundy center and floral pattern of pink and white







Price: $4.00
Heart shaped brass "chandelier" style earrings with round sea shells. Soft neutral browns. 








Price: $4.00
Heart shaped brass "chandelier" style earrings with round sea shells. Sage greens and some brown throughout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...