Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 23, 2011

She's Almost Done!!!!!



Notice that I call my vanity a she

Why? I really have no idea, but that's what I call it... her ...the vanity.

I am so close to being done, this is exciting for me.

All I need to do is line the drawers, finish the stool, and touch up one spot and she's complete!! 

Check out the progress!!



Picture 010

Picture 011

Picture 008

Now, I need to sit back and enjoy this....

Picture 014

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a "Claire" to me!!!!
I fondly remember painting my daughter's vanity table with the words "Pretty is on the Inside"

Good Work!
AngiO

MELANIE said...

It's looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...