Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 8, 2011

Tuesday's Featured Artist - The Pirate Ship Bedroom by Kuhl Design Build | Design Milk

Today is Featured Artist Tuesday!!!!!

I have an obsession with spending hours looking at other peoples rooms and houses. I especially love to look at rooms for children decorated by truly talented people. I am pleasantly surprised over a huge majority of them that I come across. They make every fantasy of a child between the ages of 3 and 16 come true. I wish that I was that talented... heck, my kids wish I was that talented! Today I found a room that supersedes anything I have yet to see. I am in shock and awe and want so badly to be the lucky little boy who gets to sleep in this room. BE AMAZED WITH ME!!!!!

The Pirate Ship Bedroom by Kuhl Design Build | Design Milk

1 comments:

Steve Kuhl said...

Kendra, thank you for bringing attention to our Pirate Ship. We had a blast designing and building it. I hope that someday I can build something similarly creative and outrageous for my new son Leo (two weeks old!). I can't wait! I also own a custom cabinet shop, www.squareonecabinets.com, that does its fair share of fun stuff. Check it out. All the best, Steve Kuhl

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...