Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 20, 2011

What A Beautiful Spring Day

Today totally makes up for the crappy weather from yesterday. 
Yesterday it was chilly and dark... the rain heavy and ominous. 
Today...
It's a perfect 74 degrees outside and the birds are chirping with a renewed sense of vigor.
The sun feels so good on my skin and the slight breeze blowing through my hair brings with it a refreshing sense of what is to come around the corner. 
I love spring time. 
The precursor to lazy summer days and sipping ice cold lemonade on the front porch.


I made my way to Lowe's this morning to find the perfect shade of white to paint my desk. 
Yes, I said desk, because I decided I like it better as a desk than I do as a vanity. 
I have been waffling back and forth from vanity to desk, desk to vanity. I finally made up my mind...desk it is. 

So here she is with her first 2 coats of Sawyer White...She's really starting to show her beauty!






IMAG0031


IMAG0043

1 comments:

VERBENA.... NESTED TREASURES said...

so nice of you to stop by.. I think I stopped by & hope I left a comment. I will be back soon. Love your beautiful blog. xo Laura

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...