Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

March 22, 2011

Wish List

I am head over heels for ShopRuche.com.  
They have the most drool worthy dresses, tops, and handbags...
don't even get me started on their jewelry.
They even have socks and tights!!

Ugh...I love vintage looking clothes and accessories.
Little bits of lace and embellishments really get me!
 This store will get me in big BIG trouble if I am not careful.

I know today is not Fashion Friday, 
but to tide you over until my official Tuesday post, I thought I would share my wish list with everyone!!

Do you have a favorite store? If so, Link below and share with us!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...