Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 15, 2011

For Sale - Handmade Necklaces, Bracelets, and Earrings

Hey everyone! 
I am so sorry for the lack of content on here. I feel so bad!!
I have been super busy trying to get things accomplished, but feel as if I am running in circles. 
Sigh

Anyways, I have finally finished making some more necklaces and bracelets. 
Yippee!!

All of these are available in my Etsy shop in case someone wants to purchase any of the items below.  

This is a murano glass beaded bracelet. soft aqua and pink with silver spacers.

This is also a murano glass beaded bracelet. I thought some pretty spring colors would be nice.


This is a glass beaded necklace. The colors are teal, silver, with a shimmery purple. It is really hard to capture a good picture with my crappy camera. I apologize. This is about 16" in length.

Here is a close up for you
I love this one. It is a black and clear glass beaded necklace. the clear beads are crackled so they are very pretty in person. This is about 12-14" in length

Here is a close up for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...