Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 12, 2011

I Dream of Furniture

No...I really do!
I had a dream the other night. 
It was a wonderfully magical and vivid dream. 
My husband being the prince he is, pulled up with a trailer stuffed full of armoire's,
tables, chairs, headboards, shelves, cabinets, coffee tables, etc. etc. etc.
He announced quite proudly he bought all of it for only $60. 
I swooned and fell into his waiting arms.
I have never been so depressed to wake up from a dream. 
(sigh)

However, I did find a treasure trove of furniture that is just begging me to take home. 
I totally would, except my husband has laid down the law. 
I can't buy any more furniture until I sell the pieces I have. 

Want to see the ones I am lusting after??


How gorgeous would this be in a french gray??
Why yes...that is my leg. My boots are super cute!


I want to re-upholster this bench


This chair has a really unique design. would be pretty in an antique white with some colorful fabric



this is my next piece of furniture. I love this buffet so much!

check out the legs on her!





1 comments:

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Oh Kendra,
I am exactly the same way!! And my husband too, has forbidden me to buy any more furniture. We'll see! :)
Love all of the pieces your coveting!! So beautiful and super cute boots!
Have a great day.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...