Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 8, 2011

LET ME SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE!!

Isn't she pretty? 
what?!
You don't know what I am talking about?? 
Look over there ---->
and all around you.
I am sporting a brand new ... and may I say ... sexy new look. 
Check out the pretty, bright, and fresh colors. 
Aren't they beautiful?? 
Well, I think so too!

Thanks everyone for being patient and understanding with the craziness. 
I have a few minor tweaks to make, but I am pretty happy with the overall result. 
Please stay and look around and make yourselves at home!!

4 comments:

MELANIE said...

Hey Kendra it looks great! Love the blue...it looks like a vintage tablecloth...very nice!

xoxox
MJ
Lucky7Design

Nancy said...

Love the new colors!

Joanna Olson said...

it's BEAUTIFUL!!
feminine and classic! It's seems to fit you and your work perfectly.

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Hi Kendra,
It looks absolutely beautiful!! You did a wonderful job!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweet girl!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...