Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 21, 2011

My Precious!!!



I seriously am foaming at the mouth and petting it as we speak. 
Creepy much? 
I have been fawning and pining, and fantasizing over this buffet table/cabinet for months! 
I finally bought it today thanks to the wonderful woman who bought the desk I refinished. 
I love love LOVE this thing. 
Want to see her??
 Well, too bad..cause I am showing you anyways!!

BAM!!!
 
Oh...and this is the chair I put on layaway. I am super excited about this one too!

1 comments:

MELANIE said...

Kendra I had a piece like this in my old house! It was darker and a little more gothic/castle like if that makes sense. I sold it at a yard sale for $50 bucks and regret it every day of my life. I will be so happy to see what you do with this piece.

MJ
Lucky 7 Design

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...