Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 1, 2011

Passing This Along - Please Pray for Violet!!

I believe in the power of prayer! 
Simple as that. 
I ran across a site asking for just that very thing today.  
A beautiful little girl by the name of Violet is in need of some major prayer. 
So I will just leave this here for you to read and maybe pass along!

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...