Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

April 28, 2011

Sunshine ...Sweet Sunshine!!


Praise the Lord we are finally getting to see the sun!!! 
It has been much much much needed here.

I noticed this morning that this is pretty much the end of the month which means
it's time for me to hand out my Blogger of the Month and Crafty Lady of the Month award. 
So without further ado!!


Blogger of the Month




Seriously, She has some MAD skillz when it comes to re-purposing lamp shades, furniture, etc.
I can't wait to see what she does each week. 
If you haven't followed her blog...you really should.
Just sayin'

Now for the...

Crafty Lady of the Month





I was blown away by her DIY tutorial on these bracelets.  I immediately run around looking for old purses to turn into hella cool jewelry. 
Please check out her blog and say hi!! 
She's amazing!

So there you have it ladies! My picks and loves for this month. 
 
 
Oh yeah....
I almost forgot!



 I got to pick up my buffet table. 
you know..this one!


 Unfortunately for me...because my husband will probably give me the stink eye...
I saw this table for SUPER CHEAP on my way out the door and had to grab it. 

 Isn't it precious??? I just want to pet it and call it all kinds of pretty words.
Anyways, I just wanted to share my treasures with you all!!



Come back tomorrow to see my Fashion Friday posts!


With Much love...Kendra


1 comments:

alissa said...

Thank you Kendra! I'm really excited to be your Blogger of the Month. Wow - love the buffet you found and also the little side table. What great finds! Hope you are having a great weekend.
Alissa

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...