Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

May 2, 2011

Clutch My Heart and Hope to Die ~ Fabulous Flea Market Finds

Oh Em Gee..this weekend was pretty awesome. 
I got to have a girls day out on Saturday...
which reminds me...
thank you hot husband o' mine for watching the kids!!! 

Anyways, Saturday I drove to Springfield with my Bestie and we shopped to our little hearts content...
had lunch...and then shopped some more. 
GREAT day!!!

Okay...pardon my gushing for a sec, but I was taken to a store in the Battlefield mall that blew my mind. 
It's called Charming Charlie's.
I was in accessory heaven for close to 2 hours. 
This store is massive!!! 
Every color of the rainbow in earrings, bracelets, purses, scarves, rings, shoes, hats, hair bands, clips......
I had a mini heart attack. 
The best part is...everything in there is so hella cheap. 
I will have to post what I scored from there tomorrow for you all to see.

Greatest.Store.Ever!

We also got to have lunch at HuHot. If you have one in your area...go! Seriously good food.

Okay...on to my fabulous flea market finds. I found all of these clutches for under $9.00. Check 'Em out!!!





The black one is really large. 
I included the pen so you could get an idea of size. 
These were barely used and in perfect condition. 
I can't wait to spruce them up a bit.

I would love to see what you all have found recently. 

Please link up your treasures and make sure to grab my button...(wink wink)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...