Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

May 6, 2011

Fashion Friday - Going Vintage

I look back on old photos from the 1920's-1950's and think...
"wow, they sure knew how to dress classy back then" 
I really wish that we could get back to that sometimes. 
The beautiful dresses with the matching hats...
perfectly coiffed hair...
and musicals...oh how I miss the musicals. 
"Singing in the Rain" anyone??  
sigh

Anyways, I threw together some looks that I think could be carried perfectly 
for summer with that touch of vintage elegance. 
Let me know what you think! 
I love reading your comments!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...