Welcome

Welcome to my page!
This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.
For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats.
Follow me and explore the use of color, textures, and everyday items to pull together a room without spending a fortune.

June 8, 2011

Contest Winner Revealed! FINALLY



 I know that it has been eons since I posted this contest 
and I apologize from the deepest part of my heart 
that I have not posted who the winner is. 

So without further ado....

 

Congratulations: Evelyn S. 

She is lucky number 19!!!

She said "I liked your facebook page. bimbi9 at verizon dot net"

Thank you to all that entered. 
Keep following me to see my next contest that will be posted sometime this month. 
It could be next week or it could be two weeks from now. 
I like to keep you on your toes..cause that's how I roll.




2 comments:

Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Beautiful Mommy Writer Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

I invite you to follow me, if you haven’t already done so, since we have a lot in common, but no pressure. I’m not giving you the award just so you will follow me. You really do deserve it!
Take care:-)

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

christini yogini said...

Kendra, what a beautiful blog! Thanks so much for following mine, I'm following you, too!
Have a fabulous day!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...